Thread: Like Arnold Schwarzenegger use to say

Lightbulb Like Arnold Schwarzenegger use to say

I wish yes I really wish that I could believe like my Thai wife does that if I get on my trusty Honda Wave 125 motorbike rev the bollocks out of it and at the same time try to do a wheelie , there I go like a bat out of hell as the engine revs increase and my motorbikes front wheel finally lifts off the ground then as the engine revs increase and I pull the handle bars further back towards my chest the front wheel goes even higher up in the air . I just smile as I hurtle by any onlookers but then it happens out runs a scruffy soi dog and, well you can imagine how many of my friends turned up at my cremation to confirm just what an all round good and decent bloke I was . But in my Thai wife's eyes donít worry its not the end and I will be reincarnated and brought back to be an even better person than the one whoís motorbike struck and killed an innocent soi dog . Like Arnold Schwarzenegger use to say - i'll be back. Sadly I donít believe it , when your gone its forever !! . How about you do you think there's a chance we could all be reincarnated.

NC

I thought he said "Ill be back"?!?!?!

terminator.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty Child View Post
    . How about you do you think there's a chance we could all be reincarnated.

NC

If you ever journey on mother Ayahuasca, ya will understand that reincarnation is not part of the equation.

The complexity of this manifest universe is quite unfathomable.
    "Luminous beings are we...not this crude matter'
    Master Yoda
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A Honda Wave 125? Get a real bike if you want power

Naw, when the Grim Reaper comes for you, it's curtains, man.

ain't a rehearsal .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    Naw, when the Grim Reaper comes for you, it's curtains, man.
    I'd never get on a motosai again here. I used to, but riding one in Thailand is a ticking time bomb.