Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tinkles humongous 2019 holiday

Tinkles humongous 2019 holiday

The new decade 2020 is not far away. To celebrate the past decade 2010-2019 I am embarking on a grand tour for a few months around South East Asia, predominantly The Philippines

Iím looking at 3-star accommodation during the holiday which is affordable in the likes of Thailand & Philippines during low season. Certainly no backpacking, too old for that nonsense

I have just arrived in Bangkok & am currently entrenched in the Farang Ghetto getting used to ghetto life . I havenít been in Thailand since July 2016 so itís been a while

It will be a long holiday of Smeg proportions but better! And I am unanimous in that . I will use this thread to update my adventures

farang ghetto.jpg

you getting the beers in Mr T

Enjoy. Mid rainy season now. Catch up with Pat for a beer.

bangkok2.jpg

Has burgers called The Basic Bitch Burger & Hate Me Burger

Let us know the going rate is for a fresh Baaloot while your at it?

Be prepared to pay a bit more for clean, secure basic hotels in Flipperland.
    no comment
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    Enjoy. Mid rainy season now. Catch up with Pat for a beer.

With Pat?
    Why?

The Seafood market & Restaurant SukSoi24

Just happened across it. Didn't eat here as an expat I knew from 10 years ago told me it was too expensive, these things stay in your mind. Quite impressed with the quality of the neon sign night shot taken with the new phone

seafood market1.jpg
    seafood market2.jpg
    seafood market3.jpg

Been past it many times to play tennis in the multi tower condo opposite. Looks good but never ate there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tinkles View Post
    bangkok2.jpg

Has burgers called The Basic Bitch Burger & Hate Me Burger
    what exactly is the offer