Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Viewing online

  1. #1

    Viewing online

    6,450 currently viewing online?
    Shirley, this must be a glitch.

    Oh well.


  2. #2
    I think Jose set this up when he took over

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Daley View Post
    I think Jose set this up when he took over

    I think not.
    This glitchy graphic feature has been a mainstay since inception - long before Jose appeared on the scene.

    Up to Chitown/Mid to correct this obvious snafu.

    ...or is TC a ship without a proper rudder?

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Somchai Boonporn View Post
    6,450 currently viewing online?
    Shirley, this must be a glitch.

    Oh well.

    I asked this question a while back, and never got a proper answer.

    I think it must some kind of bot action JT set up early on..

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Earl View Post
    I asked this question a while back, and never got a proper answer.

    I think it must some kind of bot action JT set up early on..

    I see.
    I believe the likes of mighty forums as TVF fudge on their display graphics -
    For them, it's deceptive marketing and SEO profitability - as their true numbers have been down for some time, yet have the need to present falsehood.

    The fashion/popularity for forums of this type have seen better days, as all participation and general interests have diminished considerably over the last decade.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •