Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Bungalow Bill

Looks nice Earl!
    Loving the greenery and the bamboo..... cute doggies too! You need some reggae out there and good spliff.

A lovely resthouse after half a day of organic gardening and Tai-Chi on the top of the hill... smokin' herbs, dreaming in the hammock & calculating your daily carbon footprint and donating a compensation to Mother Jones.

I always knew Earl is an old hippie!
    no comment
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

^ At least he talks the talk & is quietly doing his little bit. Landreth is all talk no action on climate change - look at my lovely graphs & tables but don't look as I burn up the ozone layer jetting off to a weekend dive
    Last edited by Mr Tinkles; 08-23-2019 at 08:33 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vendetta4real View Post
    Looks nice Earl!
    Loving the greenery and the bamboo..... cute doggies too! You need some reggae out there and good spliff.

Quote Originally Posted by serrollt View Post
    A lovely resthouse after half a day of organic gardening and Tai-Chi on the top of the hill... smokin' herbs, dreaming in the hammock & calculating your daily carbon footprint and donating a compensation to Mother Jones.

I always knew Earl is an old hippie!
    Yepper you two get it.

This is the healing hut where I aim to do my fasting and ancient healing practices.

Problem though is that hammock, a bit too comfy, taking naps is fine there.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tinkles View Post
    ^ At least he talks the talk & is quietly doing his little bit. Landreth is all talk no action on climate change - look at my lovely graphs & tables but don't look as I burn up the ozone layer jetting off to a weekend dive
    Poor Landy is a virtue signalling Muppet.
    Everything for him is the show. Which would be OK if he were honest about it (Like DJT).
    Landy's a fraud of the worst kind (pretending to be holier than thou).
    Living in the USA there's precious little excuse for not ordering a Tesla EV model 3.
    Especially if you got some money coming in...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Earl View Post
    What have you planted under the little roofs?

Iím asking because Iíve planted a couple of durian trees out back, but have not shaded them. Was I wrong?
    I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lamphun View Post
    What have you planted under the little roofs?

Iím asking because Iíve planted a couple of durian trees out back, but have not shaded them. Was I wrong?
    Those are the young durian. When young they need the protection from too much sun during the dry season. They also need to be watered during that time.
    They like the sun after established.

The idea planting with the bamboo is the bamboo helps nourish the soil and retain moisture.
    During the dry season the bamboo literally harvests moisture from the air, super cool plant.
    Last edited by Dr Earl; 08-23-2019 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Earl View Post
    Poor Landy is a virtue signalling Muppet.
    Everything for him is the show. Which would be OK if he were honest about it (Like DJT).
    Landy's a fraud of the worst kind (pretending to be holier than thou).
    Living in the USA there's precious little excuse for not ordering a Tesla EV model 3.
    Especially if you got some money coming in...
    He's got it all tied up in a Thai Bank earning negative interest!