Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your ride

Show us your ride

I bought a second hand car today.. I can't freakin' believe it. I'll post a pic of it tomorrow. 2016 Chevy Cruze
    in metallic black. Back windows are tinted, hope to get the front done. Only 40,000 kms on it as well.

Show us your ride whatever it may be!

Quote Originally Posted by vendetta4real View Post
    I bought a second hand car today.. I can't freakin' believe it. I'll post a pic of it tomorrow. 2016 Chevy Cruze
    in metallic black. Back windows are tinted, hope to get the front done. Only 40,000 kms on it as well.

Show us your ride whatever it may be!
    How much in USD?

Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    How much in USD?
    Um, not sure I am in Canada. I am paying monthly payments, but total it was $16,000. Mileage only 40,000 kms..****ing A. I test drove it and it has pick up and good on gas.. weeheeee! The guy I'm dating, is a mechanic and he is going to pimp it up by putting a pin stripe on the side (not sure which color yet, any recommendations?) and tinting the front windows.

Thought you said in another post you were getting a jeep?
    2016, 40k on the clock is a good time to buy a veehickle. Got rid of a lot of the depreciation over the first 3 years of its life, its still relatively new & can purchase at a good price if you are canny

Dealer or private? I love spending some time & finding a good private sale. My last car was bought off a late 20's Pommy doctor returning to England so it was a must-sell & wasn't driven by a dumb-ass male driver (except for fiance)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tinkles View Post
    Thought you said in another post you were getting a jeep?
    2016, 40k on the clock is a good time to buy a veehickle. Got rid of a lot of the depreciation over the first 3 years of its life, its still relatively new & can purchase at a good price if you are canny

Dealer or private? I love spending some time & finding a good private sale. My last car was bought off a late 20's Pommy doctor returning to England so it was a must-sell & wasn't driven by a dumb-ass male driver (except for fiance)
    Ya, I was supposed to get the Jeep Patriot 2010, but the better deal and actual car was the Cruze. Newer and less mileage. I am getting from a dealer, but he has been highly recommended by many people.

Show us yer ride though, people!

Had me one of these when I lived in the States.
    Great ride! Like a land yacht! 460 cubes under the hood and could pass anything on the road but gas stations!

Mine was red with a white top.

climate changed all that

^^Haha, that's pretty old there, Booners. What kind is it?

I am thinking of getting my car striped like this one at the bottom in hot pink. What u think?

$_57.jpg

the pink on the right on a black car..
    pinkshade-700x467-1.jpg

^^Haha, that's pretty old there, Booners. What kind is it?
    1973 Lincoln MK IV

Drove that beast down to old Mexico one time - got some body work done on it after the missus ran a fender into a cement stanchion at a self-service car wash.