Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 118

Thread: Teakdoor is down due to upgrading....

  1. #1

    Teakdoor is down due to upgrading....

    I'm personally against forums upgrading their software.

    Ah ****, there's literally nobody online to shit on TD for upgrading their software. For some reason, after looking around here, its not surprising.
    Last edited by Topper; 09-10-2019 at 09:29 PM.

  2. #2
    is it an upgrade or is it a purging of the malcontents?

  3. #3
    Neverna is making her mark by updating the forum software to help make it more social media friendly to increase poster interaction.

  4. #4
    Can't imagine the suggested chaos any upgrade might bring.
    Past software upgrades have shown that they really don't know what the f*ck they're doing.

    Change/expel things without notice.
    Navigation, in general, is usually worse.
    Etc.

    Guess we'll see when they come back online.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Somchai Boonporn View Post
    Can't imagine the suggested chaos any upgrade might bring.
    Past software upgrades have shown that they really don't know what the f*ck they're doing.

    Change/expel things without notice.
    Navigation, in general, is usually worse.
    Etc.

    Guess we'll see when they come back online.
    How so? They seemed to work well for me, but I'm sure that there might have been something I've missed.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Topper View Post
    Neverna is making her mark by updating the forum software to help make it more social media friendly to increase poster interaction.

    Defined as: promoting more petty shit fights and personal issues with each other - poster interaction, indeed.


    Social media is neither friendly or your friend.

  7. #7
    Simply the url being updated to nevernadoor.com, nothing to worry about.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TAXEXILE View Post
    is it an upgrade or is it a purging of the malcontents?

    If that was the case, there might not be any remaining members to contribute their fine wares.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose View Post
    Simply the url being updated to nevernadoor.com, nothing to worry about.


  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Somchai Boonporn View Post
    If that was the case, there might not be any remaining members to contribute their fine wares.

    Thank **** if the worst happens there's always ThaiVisa we can fall back on....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •