Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Teakdoor is down due to upgrading....

why would I?

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Daley View Post
    ^ You're in a foul mood, I'm all ears
    which one are you now? I am all confused with all those new monikers,

why can't you boring fookers keep it with one name? or are you so boring you need to change name to re-invent yourself?

^Says the guy who signs up as Ant Robertson and Flaps on other forums

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Daley View Post
    ^Says the guy who signs up as Ant Robertson and Flaps on other forums
    only did it on the new Smeggle forum, just to give him hope on his new forum venture

Flaps is having a whale of a time over there, even has a sense of humour & maybe becoming a respected member

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    only did it on the new Smeggle forum, just to give him hope on his new forum venture
    You're lying, you had all kinds of humourous plans to have fun

Your IP gave it away

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Point of order. The accepted name is Pissflaps not Flaps. Flaps has negative connotations. Expect a letter from a respected group of solicitors in the very near future
    I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

Quote Originally Posted by lamphun View Post
    Expect a letter from a respected group of solicitors in the very near future
    ....... with Nigerian proofreaders, terrible spelling, which was the dead giveaway. Pissflaps made no extra effort to prove otherwise as he knew he'd been rumbled.

Also thinks he's got connections at Immigration, in his fantasy world you'll get intercepted at the airport and arrested