Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Less Boon Mee is more.

Less Boon Mee is more.

Since our resident spammer Boon Mee hasnít posted since he departed on a road trip, the number of members actually posting on the site has increased exponentially. Thereís also been a welcome reappearance of new threads.

Of course the number of posts has not increased as BM was deluging us with his Trump sewage on a daily basis.

Anyway for the future health of Thailand Chatter Iíd like to suggest that BM is restricted to five posts a day or less.
    I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

Quote Originally Posted by lamphun View Post
    Anyway for the future health of Thailand Chatter Iíd like to suggest that BM is restricted to five posts a day or less.
    ...on another forum.

His absence here of late might be a mystery.
    Road trip or not, he still continues on quite regularly over at TVF, where he finds the blind and disconnected flag-waving company and becomes lost in the crowd.

Reliable sources are suggesting that Boon Mee has been partially miserabled - can log-in and browse, yet posting privileges are disabled.
    Which shouldn't surprise, actually - as his one-trick-pony show had become wearisome.
    Or, perhaps there's behind the curtain issues that we're not aware of.

The same obsessive manner led to his voluntary departure at TD, as well.
    Recalling, the whole structure of World News/Speaker's Corner was revamped largely because of the obsessive freaks.

....and what has become of the ever so eccentric Pattaya Plies?
    A harmless fellow, yet perhaps rubbed some the wrong way.

Flounced?
    Kicked to the curb?
    Just taking a break?

Hmmm....

Apparently after a few libations, there was a small hiccup on the Chiang Mai trip.

I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

Did BM get banned, lamphun?
    He posts on Smego's form now.

Quote Originally Posted by vendetta4real View Post
    I doubt heís banned. Heís a bit of a drama queen so may have just hitched up his skirts and moved to another forum.

Funny to see the bored freaks having a wank about that video. A drunk gobbing off. Must be so exciting if you're a bored trapped breeder.

G
    Quote Originally Posted by vendetta4real View Post
    I see that heís saying heís banned here because he posted about Antís job at the double glazing factory. If true it highlights a major problem with Thai based forums.

Someone who registers using their real name can then use the very tough defamation laws to bring cases against a forum admin who allows members to be rude to them. Others are provided no such protection as Boon Mee or Taxexile arenít real identities and calling them liars etc isnít defamation.

Chitown should ask the TD admin to change Pissflapsí registration to er.. Pissflaps or whatever to stop this situation.
    Last edited by lamphun; 11-16-2019 at 11:51 AM.