Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Thai forum is the busiest?

Which Thai forum is the busiest?

I signed up to this forum because of the large user list, hoping it would be a bit more lively than the otter channel.

Upon further viewing, there does not seem to be the vibrance of the past happening here either.

Is it just a sign of the times? Do most people just use social media these days?

TV seems to have come a long way and have a nice interface - but I never really posted there and feel like a stranger there as far as the posters go.

So is this as good as it gets these days?

Which is the most popular Thai forum in this day and age?

Quote Originally Posted by Wally Raffles View Post
    I signed up to this forum because of the large user list, hoping it would be a bit more lively than the otter channel.

Upon further viewing, there does not seem to be the vibrance of the past happening here either.
    The user list is very strange and doesn’t seem to be genuine. Maybe there’s a forum app running that creates fake members.
    I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

Quote Originally Posted by lamphun View Post
    The user list is very strange and doesn’t seem to be genuine. Maybe there’s a forum app running that creates fake members.

There are currently 7301 users online. 85 members and 7216 guests
    You expect a lot more vibrance when you see this, for sure.

You expect a lot more vibrance when you see this, for sure.
    Socal's nigger chicken thread has a bouncy feel. Beware though, it's meant for intellectuals.

Time to bump my train thread in a couple hours

you should try the new Smeg forum, it's brilliant and busy

not even one mention of his favorite pet topic, Ant

Is it just a sign of the times? Do most people just use social media these days?

TV seems to have come a long way and have a nice interface - but I never really posted there and feel like a stranger there as far as the posters go.

So is this as good as it gets these days?

Which is the most popular Thai forum in this day and age?
    Its a shame. Its not becvause of lack of users. Its beacause of civil war between the TD alt forums. There should be a merger with TC/TD once the current TD admin dies a horrible death

Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post
    Its a shame. Its not becvause of lack of users. Its beacause of civil war between the TD alt forums. There should be a merger with TC/TD once the current TD admin dies a horrible death
    Nerverna will be upset when she sees that.
    I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post
    . There should be a merger with TC/TD once the current TD admin dies a horrible death
    Quote Originally Posted by Raging Vagina
    I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. -

Thailand Lifer
    Quote Originally Posted by lamphun View Post
    Nerverna will be upset when she sees that.
    She's such a bitch, it's true...Heh...And she reads this forum regularly...