Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 89

Thread: Which Thai forum is the busiest?

  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by serrollt View Post
    No, it isn't.
    Agree...but certainly self-defeating at times.

  2. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by harrymsmarkle View Post
    Agree...but certainly self-defeating at times.
    As well as self-destructive and not recognized as such.

  3. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by serrollt View Post
    Buye for now, come back when you'll decide to grow up.
    Me, grow up?? You are the dick for brains that is the biggest troll on this forum towards me. You say I post like a teenager on the other thread. I was giving my opinion about weed in Thailand. Instead of telling me your own opinion on weed you decide to insult me? Is that mature? No, it it rude and stupid. Rather than giving an opinion as I did, you just insult.. just like Jeff does on everything I post. I don't want to be on a forum with assholes. And this forum is boring and shit as is TD because they keep the same small minded boys on there and don't want any other opinions other than thir own.

    You can all get ****ed, I've had it with the bs of forums. I am better than all of you and I put up with all your shit for way too long. You are missing someone cool and I am very underappreciated and don't need to put up with all the bs. Don't respond because I will not reply to you again. You've had your chance more than once.

  4. #74
    Oh dear.

  5. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by vendetta4real View Post
    Me, grow up?? You are the dick for brains that is the biggest troll on this forum towards me. You say I post like a teenager on the other thread. I was giving my opinion about weed in Thailand. Instead of telling me your own opinion on weed you decide to insult me? Is that mature? No, it it rude and stupid. Rather than giving an opinion as I did, you just insult.. just like Jeff does on everything I post. I don't want to be on a forum with assholes. And this forum is boring and shit as is TD because they keep the same small minded boys on there and don't want any other opinions other than thir own.

    You can all get ****ed, I've had it with the bs of forums. I am better than all of you and I put up with all your shit for way too long. You are missing someone cool and I am very underappreciated and don't need to put up with all the bs. Don't respond because I will not reply to you again. You've had your chance more than once.
    Unfortunate repeat of your greatest hits, PB. I've seen something similar from you many times on 3 forums now. Many of us have suffered trolls on local forums because that's part of the price we pay for participation. One way to defeat the slings and arrows, as I've pointed out to you 4 million times, is to put such posters on ignore and keep posting. Nothing annoys a troll more than being ignored. Your public venting is what they thrive on...and you appear willing to entertain the troops with enthusiasm. Sad to see.

  6. #76
    exiled serrollt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    fatherland
    Posts
    1,912
    Is that yet another flounce?
    no comment
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  7. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by serrollt View Post
    Is that yet another flounce?

    Number 694.
    Simultaneously announced over at TD yesterday as well.

    She'll be back to both venues before long - her cycling history.
    Short attention span.

  8. #78
    Not really Thai forums, but instead Farang forums.

  9. #79
    exiled serrollt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    fatherland
    Posts
    1,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Somchai Boonporn View Post

    She'll be back
    What time is it in Canada now?
    no comment
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  10. #80
    Imagine how much better all the forums would be if we banned women. Or at least means tested them.

    Katie and November Rain were/are cool womanly posters that stayed in their lane.

    Forums just dont have that mens club atmosphere anymore.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •