Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Best Airlines 2020

  1. #1

    Best Airlines 2020

    ANA is my favorite by far...followed by Singapore Airlines: https://us.cnn.com/travel/article/ai...020/index.html

  2. #2
    Going in a financial class means having constrained nourishment and beverages, a common TV screen and shared access to the can. Additionally, you have to line yourself with 250 different travelers and handle restricted hand stuff space alongside boisterous neighbors and no rest. It is vastly improved to discover modest business class flights, isn't that so?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by markstone View Post
    Going in a financial class means having constrained nourishment and beverages, a common TV screen and shared access to the can. Additionally, you have to line yourself with 250 different travelers and handle restricted hand stuff space alongside boisterous neighbors and no rest. It is vastly improved to discover modest business class flights
    You may also discover that your wallet can't support business class. In which case, you're back with the annoying cattle.

  4. #4
    Emirates
    Singapore
    EVA
    JAL
    Cathy Pacific


    Great service and customer friendly policies.

  5. #5
    exiled serrollt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    fatherland
    Posts
    2,184
    Perspectives vary...
    ďDonít get sick of me just yet, for I will be here for quite a whileĒ

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by serrollt View Post
    Perspectives vary...
    To be sure.
    That why life is so pleasant.
    Variables.



    Though, the deep and manufactured homogeny seems to be creeping.
    Beware.
    Resist.

  7. #7
    Visitor S Landreth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    left of center
    Posts
    4,603
    I donít have a favorite, but I will do my best as of late to avoid ANA.

    Smoke in the cabin, an emergency landing, looking for a hotel room for an overnight stay and dealing with the chaos the next morning with 200 plus other disgruntled passengers wasnít/isnít the best way to spend an evening: https://aviation-safety.net/wikibase/wiki.php?id=203013

    I do miss the days when I would travel in the cattle car on long hauls and after the door would close, get up and move to an empty row of seats where I would share that row of 4-5 seats with a nice Asian woman and end up with her head on my lap during half of the flight. They would rest while keeping my lap warm.
    Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by S Landreth View Post
    I donít have a favorite, but I will do my best as of late to avoid ANA.

    Smoke in the cabin, an emergency landing, looking for a hotel room for an overnight stay and dealing with the chaos the next morning with 200 plus other disgruntled passengers wasnít/isnít the best way to spend an evening: https://aviation-safety.net/wikibase/wiki.php?id=203013

    I do miss the days when I would travel in the cattle car on long hauls and after the door would close, get up and move to an empty row of seats where I would share that row of 4-5 seats with a nice Asian woman and end up with her head on my lap during half of the flight. They would rest while keeping my lap warm.

    You don't qualify, as you don't have enough experience and exposure to join any such conversations.

    Thanks anyway, Walter.
    Almost wannabes need not apply.


  9. #9
    Visitor S Landreth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    left of center
    Posts
    4,603
    Quote Originally Posted by Somchai Boonporn View Post
    You don't qualify, as you don't have enough experience and exposure to join any such conversations.

    Thanks anyway, Walter.
    Almost wannabes need not apply.

    You sound a bit envious.

    Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

  10. #10
    Not at all - just know a phony when they pop up.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •