Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Men's Club atmosphere of Thailand forums is gone. & it sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Cow View Post
    It is virtually impossible these days to make a statement without offending someone.
    and yet, you've managed an entire post of statements that don't offend anyone. It's not that hard, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post
    I was in the epicenter of TD's peak around 2010.
    In those days certain posters considered themselves the epitome of an ideal poster, licking DD's arse, living the ideal lifestyle in Thailand, getting forum greens & backslaps for their jolly threads all about them.

This person even advised me by PM to 'get out for a walk and reconsider my posting style'

Wasn't even a mod!
    Last edited by Arthur Daley; 12-05-2019 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Daley View Post
    This person even advised me by PM to 'get out for a walk and reconsider my posting style'
    Wasn't even a mod!
    And good advice it was. You appear to have taken it on board (except for the cat infatuation).

Simply and easily resolved.

Don't care for the character and direction of said forum, then don't go there anymore.

Find something else that suits your disposition [pre-disposition]

There are thousands of thematic venues available.

How 'bout Stormfront Forum, Socal?

It may suit his intellectual caliber for which there is no match here - but no pussy talk.

Perhaps one of the Pattaya based forums maybe intellectually and otherwise more stimulating.
    “Don’t get sick of me just yet, for I will be here for quite a while”

Quote Originally Posted by serrollt View Post
    It may suit his intellectual caliber for which there is no match here
    I don't know: there are at least 2 other posters here presenting an IQ lower than 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Daley View Post
    In those days certain posters considered themselves the epitome of an ideal poster, licking DD's arse, living the ideal lifestyle in Thailand, getting forum greens & backslaps for their jolly threads all about them.

Wasn't even a mod!
    Yeah I think that was Koojo. I liked your posts and act. It was unique. Just as Terry is unique. But some dry dickheads like Koojo.. wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by harrymsmarkle View Post
    And good advice it was. You appear to have taken it on board (except for the cat infatuation).
    oh isnt it great. No funny personalized pics anymore. Lets all be Koojo's

he even told me how i was making myself look like a "boof head"

Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post
    Yeah I think that was Koojo. I liked your posts and act. It was unique. Just as Terry is unique. But some dry dickheads like Koojo.. wtf.
    Wasn't Koojo, don't recall much interaction with him generally.