Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An alien space craft was heading towards Earth and passed over the USA

Lightbulb An alien space craft was heading towards Earth and passed over the USA

As a recent Judge Judy TV show viewer during first few episodes I watched I kept thinking to my self , this must be some sort of set up a pre planned and an arranged situation where the participants are selected by the shows producer to appear to the viewing public in the most negative way possible.

So I sat and watched more episodes and then it eventually dawned on me , the shows participants had obviously not been picked or specially selected by the shows producer but in fact the participants were appearing as their real natural selves . Their physical appearance and actual attitude along with their apparent lack of basic knowledge or life skills was astounding and a total shock

As I carried on watching the shows I kept thinking to my self , these people are for the most part just really dumb and seem to spend their lives endlessly in a mouse wheel of financial debt , drug use or behind prison bars. I constantly winced while watching some one trying to put together an understandable coherent sentence , instead they just blurted out some childish answer to the Judges question. And how about the ever present family member trying to get their own back by suing another family member.

And what about their personal appearance especially the women where the words over weight and Jigglepotamus springs to mind and the men many of them who looked like they had just got out of bed . And when the Judge asked are you working it seems that a large number were able to physically work but instead relied on the state hand outs for their beer or gambling money. What about the vast number of female participants that had many children fathered by numerous different men.

Iím convinced if the commander of an alien space craft was heading towards Earth and while passing over North America barked the order to the ships communication officer, show me a popular TV show so I can assess and see what the population are like in the USA and then the communication office brought up on screen the Judge Judy show , the ships commander would take one look and turn back to the communications offer and say . Do not I repeat Do Not land this craft any where near the United States , after watching that Judge Judy TV show its now clear to me that the country is severely infested by human beings of a very low intellectual state and obvious rampant mental instability.

I have never personally been to America but I have met a few Americans while living in Pattaya and the impression I got was not overwhelming . So Iím now wondering do these Judge Judy participants actually reflect a true picture of the average every day American and their daily lives .

Can there really be vast numbers of apparent drug riddled ex prison inmates along with clueless single mothers who seem to thrive on state benefits while knocking out endless baby's and not forgetting the legions of poorly dressed over weight dumb minded family members hell bent on spiteful revenge , all in one country

Or am I missing some thing ?

Thailand Lifer
    People are a trip...

'Struth...

I want some of what NC is smoking!
    Those who are most guilty are protected the most by the liberal globalist...

Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    case in point

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post

BM its funny you mentioning smoking because that's one thing I have have never done due in part to my father passing away . He was an avid smoker of Park Drive cigarettes and smoked several packs a day . The cause of his death according to the doctor was related to his life time of smoking . So at his funeral I made a vow to my self that I would never smoke any thing . One really sad thing about dad passing away was the fact that mum had died years earlier when she was in her forties and after having a double mastectomy for her it was all down hill from there. Dad never re married again and after mum passed away he just worked like a trojan and never ever went on a holiday . When I asked him about taking a holiday is stock answer was , once I retire at 65 Iím going on a world cruise and take endless holidays. He passed away in his sleep at the age of 64 and never got to enjoy the fruits of his hard work or for fill his dream of taking a world cruise.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Mid View Post
    case in point
    Although I have never ever smoked any thing I have at times tried other forms of chemical relaxation . Many years ago I was going out with a girl from Bradford and she was heavily into new new age philosophy and constantly dressed in colors of the rainbow . She was for ever lighting up and puffing away on her weed reefer. She did try to persuade me to have a go but I declined . One day she said I will bake you some weed cookies which she did.

Well that evening we sat watching TV and she brought out a plastic tupperware box and said these are the Ganja cookies . From what I remember I gobbled down several and the night turned into a blur , I do how ever remember the sex that night was awesome

Or am I missing some thing ?
    Boon is 'merican so yes you've missed the entire reference .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Mid View Post
    Boon is 'merican so yes you've missed the entire reference .

Sorry Iím still a green horn and learning the ways of TC

boon obviously replied to your thread title alone and thus is a perfect example of what you have surmised in the body of your post .

Judge Judy, Jerry Springer and their like are just the circus half of the bread and circusí American system which keeps the majority of the population ignorant and docile.

Compare that that to a Northern European country such as the Netherlands where people are informed and less easy to screw over, resulting in a better quality of life.

The British Isles is an exception, on the other hand and seems to be going full septic. A population sedated by awful daytime tv and conned by bought and paid for scumbag politicians.
    I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One