Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Things that get right up my nose

Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    ^^

You are not a serious poster.

One might even categorize your posts as nothing but lame trolls...
    Perceptive: I like that in a provocateur
    Majestically enthroned amid the vulgar herd

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    ^^

You are not a serious poster.

One might even categorize your posts as nothing but lame trolls...

Was your trolls comment aimed at me

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty Child View Post
    Don't fret: BM is a known shit-stirrer across a number of forums...better to focus on your peeves.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by harrymsmarkle View Post
    Don't fret: BM is a known shit-stirrer across a number of forums...better to focus on your peeves.

Thanks Harry

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty Child View Post
    Actually, aimed at harry whose droll sense of humor can be categorized as un-serious for the most part...
    The Democrat party makes about as much sense as bat soup.

Circular bureaucracy.

We needed to pay for our streaming TV service. We normally pay at a shop in a mall but last week found they’d closed.

Contacted the tv service by Line and they say register as a new user on their website and pay via the internet.

Do as instructed and go to the payment section on the website. Pay by inputting a True Money Card code. This can be bought from 7-11 or a True shop.

Go to 7-11 and ask to buy a True Money Card. The clerk says I need to have the True Money app on my phone to load the money to, which I don’t have.

Go home, load the True Money app. Need to register to use it by sending my passport details and a selfie. Registration approval takes two days.

Two day’s later am ableto log into the True Money app as a registered user. I see the True Card generator feature but have no money in my account.

Go to a mall and load 1000 baht into my True Money account. Log onto the app and attempt to generate a digital True Card for the fee required by the streaming tv company, (remember them?). Get a message in Thai stating that as I’m not a Thai I can’t use the digital card feature.

Go to a True Shop and ask to buy a True Money Card. True does not sell True Money Cards. They suggest I load some money into my phone True Money app and generate a digital card. When I explain the problem with the app they helpfully suggest that I go to 7-11.

Go to a different 7-11 and ask for a True Money Card. The clerk says “do you mean a True Money Slip?”.

At least there was a happy ending.
    Last edited by lamphun; 12-12-2019 at 11:52 AM.
    I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

Quote Originally Posted by lamphun View Post
    A pity we'll never know what it was.

Anything True sucks the Big One.

From Truevisions to phone to any of their shit...
    The Democrat party makes about as much sense as bat soup.

Quote Originally Posted by harrymsmarkle View Post
    A pity I’ll never know what it was.
    FTFY.

Special needs, got it. I’ll canvas the other members and in future “we’ll” try to ensure that all posts are clear and words don’t have too many syllables. Asterisk and footnotes for the big words could be provided if you wish.
    I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

Quote Originally Posted by lamphun View Post
    You went for a massage after nothing worked out?
    “Don’t get sick of me just yet, for I will be here for quite a while”