Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliens Among Us!

Aliens Among Us!

Aliens exist and they are living among us, says first British astronaut into space

January 6, 2020, 12:42 AM GMT+7

Aliens exist and they could be living among us, the first British astronaut into space has said.
    Dr Helen Sharman, who went into space 28 years ago, said it is without a doubt that “all sorts of forms of life” are alive in the universe - but perhaps we “simply can’t see them” as they are so different to humanity.

“Aliens exist, there’s no two ways about it,” Dr Sharman told the Observer Magazine. “There are so many billions of stars out there in the universe that there must be all sorts of forms of life.
    “Will they be like you and me, made up of carbon and nitrogen? Maybe not. It’s possible they’re right here right now and we simply can’t see them.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/aliens-ex...173131384.html
    Majestically enthroned amid the vulgar herd

Some have signed up here and on Freakdoor.

But don't worry, we are protected:
    “Don’t get sick of me just yet, for I will be here for quite a while”

The freakdoor aliens are pansexual. This may be their only weakness.

A rather silly non factual article. The chances of life existing on other planets is very high. The chance of intelligent life from another planet coming to earth...close to zero.
    Last edited by lamphun; 01-06-2020 at 10:31 AM.
    I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

Quote Originally Posted by lamphun View Post
    a) The freakdoor aliens are pansexual. This may be their only weakness.

b) A rather silly non factual article. The chances of life existing on other planets is very high. The chance of intelligent life from another planet coming to earth...close to zero.
    a) so, you haven't seen Fishlocker's posts then, b) Please post the research that refutes the article...

^You post the research that the article is based on, then I will post the research that refutes it.
    I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

Quote Originally Posted by lamphun View Post
    ^You post the research that the article is based on, then I will post the research that refutes it.
    The article is based on an opinion. You're the one claiming facts to refute her opinion...

^Thanks for the compliment, it’s not often that others are so impressed to claim that my opinions are imbued with factuality.

Please post links to the research that proves your statement that my opinions are facts.

You boys need to get a room...
    Then Mayor Pete says " Butt wait! There's more!"

Thailand Lifer
    What to do in that room, one might wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by BaitongBoy View Post
    What to do in that room, one might wonder...
    ...I always carry a deck of cards, just in case...