Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Posting a Photo from your Computer Tutorial with Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Jo tn View Post
    If anyone has any questions on posting photos from your machine, feel free to ask in this thread.
    Attempting to get the photos off my phone posted to TC but I don't see the "Basic Uploader" in step 2?

Do I have to upload the pics from my phone to the PC first? I should have thought it's possible to go straight from the photos in my phone (Line jpg's & IMG jpg's)?

Thanks in advance for any help!

BM

Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    Attempting to get the photos off my phone posted to TC but I don't see the "Basic Uploader" in step 2?

Do I have to upload the pics from my phone to the PC first? I should have thought it's possible to go straight from the photos in my phone (Line jpg's & IMG jpg's)?

Thanks in advance for any help!

BM
    The problem's been sussed!

naughty fred , wrong section .

Easy enough to upload but if you mess up and post the pic then change your mind and want to edit/delete it, it still shows up.

Happened to me a couple of times not sure how to delete the little buggers.

bit of a colluded process ...............

one way I've found is to delete all attachments from that particular post and start again

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cheers.

I can upload from an IPad but it doesnt allow editing of the picture size or position.

DB4C8EBB-2B4E-4068-9249-EFA17028FCE8.jpg
    I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

line_1572674942247.jpg

Using Android get a bigger picture but still no editing size or position.
    I visited TC a few times as a guest but had to stop. It is a sickening place. - Aging One

IMG_20190924_175922.jpg
    Editing works under Windows

You have to edit the size,etc on another platform before uploading them from your computer , lamphun.

I use photoscape on Mac.. but there are many different editing softwares you can use.