Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: The post opinions that would be deleted on TD thread

TD, TV, TC, AF, plus a host of other Thai related expat forums are nothing more than different channels one can tune into. Each have appeal to some and to others offer no value at all. Like television channels easy enough to simply ignore channels you don't care for.

Suggest those inclined to criticise a particular forum start a site focused on reviewing Thai expat forums. Same sort of stuff you see related to movies. A Rotten Tomatoes equivalent. Could be a great success. Subforums would be Forums I Was Banned From, Forums Having Too Much Moderation, Forums Having Not Enough Moderation, Forums With Objectional Advertising, Forums That Have Members I Hate.

Site name, BooFokingHoo.com
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

I think they just banned my nic acct from TD. I had memebers are dog house access. Although the dog house sucks now

Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post
    I think they just banned my nic acct from TD. I had memebers are dog house access. Although the dog house sucks now
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton View Post
    TD, TV, TC, AF, plus a host of other Thai related expat forums are nothing more than different channels one can tune into. Each have appeal to some and to others offer no value at all. Like television channels easy enough to simply ignore channels you don't care for.

Suggest those inclined to criticise a particular forum start a site focused on reviewing Thai expat forums. Same sort of stuff you see related to movies. A Rotten Tomatoes equivalent. Could be a great success. Subforums would be Forums I Was Banned From, Forums Having Too Much Moderation, Forums Having Not Enough Moderation, Forums With Objectional Advertising, Forums That Have Members I Hate.

Site name, BooFokingHoo.com

(Can we.please include this smiley and call it )

Quote Originally Posted by Panama Hat View Post

(Can we.please include this smiley and call it )
    What the f u c k happened ? My TD acct is flashing an error 404. Who ratted me out ?

F u c k

who was I on TD ? Who knows who I was ?

What the f u c k happened ? My TD acct is flashing an error 404. Who ratted me out ?

F u c k

who was I on TD ? Who knows who I was ?

Quote Originally Posted by Panama Hat View Post
    Is that all you really have to say. Worse then willy queen

Is that all you really have to say. Worse then willy queen
    In reference to many of your posts . . . yes.

(I've never had a problem with you, though some of your posts are worrisome, at best)