Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The post opinions that would be deleted on TD thread

Oh move on we have , however this thread does have a title

I've had fish pictures removed, if that counts.

It was only this big but it still got away. It was Thaksin's fault, I tell you.
    Last edited by Thormaturge; 07-26-2014 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by serrollt View Post
    It's been board policy since ages not to have old threads bumped, as you well know.

Not altogether an absolute - it depends on who's posting a bump.
    Today, two 6-year-old thread [inactive for that time] were blatantly bumped by the usual [long-timer] character.

Why? Because he can.

Quote Originally Posted by Thormaturge View Post
    Sadly TD has simply become a forum where people with really very knowledge of Thailand can voice their thoughts.

Not very interesting.

Let's move on, guys.
    Yep....become a clone of all the other "worthy" Thai themed forums.

Bellend
    Let me get this right - AO starts a thread on a discussion forum to tell the world about the sad personal **** he up to and for people to discuss it (favourable comments only of course), yet commenting on it here is "stalking" him?

I was blocked from logging in on Td now and I can't log in! Aren't they lovely people over there!

Quote Originally Posted by Exexpat View Post
    Let me get this right - AO starts a thread on a discussion forum to tell the world about the sad personal **** he up to and for people to discuss it (favourable comments only of course), yet commenting on it here is "stalking" him?

Where is this thread? Why not comment on that thread instead of dumping your crap here?

Sad man, really

Bellend
    I did, and it was deleted, presumbly for demeaning a forum old hand despite being my honest opinion of what I read, hence this thread title here.

Stoopid man, really

Quote Originally Posted by Exexpat View Post
    I did, and it was deleted, presumbly for demeaning a forum old hand despite being my honest opinion of what I read, hence this thread title here.

Stoopid man, really
    So, you think it's a good idea to show everyone what a sad person you are by taking potshots at AO in a forum he doesn't post on . . .

Get a life

I always got along well with AO. I get along with just about everybody. Probably cause I am so loveable!

Someone pop over there and invite AO to come on down.