Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Big Hello To All

A Big Hello To All

Hello to all and thanks for inviting me. I had been very busy the last few months with work, planning a tour of American universities, and then taking the month long tour.

Serious jet lag, with a 15 hour time change, but can already see this place is going to be cool. How many posts are needed to begin putting up some nice photos of the University tour trip? It looks like I can load photos directly from my computer without the need for a freaking host site.

Thanks for the invites all.

Hi AO ,

welcome aboard .

How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing [img] before the URL and [/img] after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert photos from your albums (?) in this way too.

http://thailandchatter.com/faq.php?f...b3_attachments

fairly sure you can post images straight away

howdy mid, why dont I get a reply box, but have to tick reply?

that's the way it is currently ,

your not the first to request one , guess we'll reach a critical mass to initate the necessary change soon

willy king
    Why wait?

Thanks Mid, now its clear. How many posts to upload some nice photos of an American tour, and can it be done directly from the files on my computer? Sorry to be so thick, but its jet lag as well. Nobody is up and my brain is on.

How many posts to upload some nice photos of an American tour, and can it be done directly from the files on my computer?
    Don't believe there is an minimum number , and yes directly from the computor , reasonably self explanatory , start at the image box then basic uploader in the bottom rh cnr of the menu that image box icon opens .

Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    begin putting up some nice photos of the University tour trip

Did you get a chance to visit USC?

http://www.usc.edu/

for the girls: http://viterbi.usc.edu/assets/145/81757.pdf
    Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

No seth did not. we chose UCLA over USC. "sorry". Berkeley, Santa Cruz, Santa Barbara, San Diego, Claremont Mckenna,Occidental, USF and St. Marys, Davis as well. A couple more but the jet lag has my brain feeling like mush.