Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: What Did You Have For Lunch Or Dinner?

Leftovers this evening. Added some spaghetti, garlic, butter and some coriander to a few shrimp and scallops I had left over from dinner last night (http://www.devonseafood.com/home.aspx?location_id=179) with a group of friends. We were all celebrating Michael Cohenís sentence and what everyone was able to learn from it.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

A couple of nights past, my princess and myself were pondering what to have for our tv dinner.

We don't like heavy evening meals these days as we hit the sack quite early to be up with the dawn.

Sometimes we just have kimchi,fish tofu and crab sticks maybe with a bit of moo your or anything else handy.

Then we discovered baguettes with peppered pork and salad were quick and tasty.

But we needed something new, simple and lightweight to add to our menu when I had an inspired idea. Home made chicken masala kebabs.

Just marinate chicken or pork chunks in coconut milk with masala .....leave to marinate an hour then lightly fry in a pan. Next,put on a stick with the veg and pop in the oven for 15 minutes.

Bloody lovely.P_20181224_185327_2_1.jpgT
    Last edited by Bonglek; 12-24-2018 at 07:33 PM.

Before the show (https://www.cirquedusoleil.com/zumanity) this evening it was dinner at Javier's (https://www.aria.com/en/restaurants/javiers.html)

Hers: Quesadillas and Jalapeno Margarita
    Mine: Soft Tacos (chicken)
    Shared: Salsa, Trio de Ceviche, Chocolate Cake & Ice Cream

Celebrating the Roger Stone indictment

Hers: some type of salmon (fried skin) salad
    Mine: salmon fried rice and chicken

Next week Iíll be celebrating IQ45 caving to Pelosi and the week after that maybe celebrating more charges filed against Roger Stone. The last might take three weeks but Iíll still be celebrating.

Celebrating Nancy Boy caving to Pelosi

Hers: shrimp in soup and a lot of food on a plate
    Mine: fried shrimp cakes and shrimp curry (it was advertised as shrimp but in reality they were prawns)

Later this week Iíll be celebrating No Wall funding for a few nights (will be out of town)

Valentines dinner with whatshername

Hers: Sea Bass, rice, curry and the appetizer was raw shrimp. Dessert Ė creme brulee
    Mine: Sea Bass, mashed potatoes and vegetables. Dessert Ė chocolate cake

Nice place: http://www.chivitthammada.com/page/cafe/index_cafe.html

Still celebrating Nancy Boy not getting any money for his vanity wall

Last night with some guestsÖ

Only one picture because we were with others.
    Hers (pictured): Khao Soi Salmon
    Mine: Roasted chicken pasta with basil
    Others: I donít remember but the younger ones enjoy their pizza.

"Melt in your Mouth" - Chiangrai: https://www.facebook.com/pg/meltinyo...=page_internal

Excellent food, nice atmosphere and the service was wonderful and still celebrating Nancy boy getting no funds for his vanity wall

Never had Khao Soi Salmon. Never had it with any sort of fish.

Wouldn't mind trying it with a nice soft white fish.

Will have to knock one up. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonglek View Post
    We don't like heavy evening meals these days as we hit the sack quite early to be up with the dawn.
    Sounds quite nice. Is there a reason for that? For example work or lifestyle?

Quote Originally Posted by Jose View Post
    Sounds quite nice. Is there a reason for that? For example work or lifestyle?
    Don't sleep to well with an over full stomach and we get up early because Gop has to cook at 6.15 am so that her mother has something ' nice ' to give the monks.

" But dearest , can't your mother just lob a can of sardines out the gate , after all, it's the thought that counts . "

Well....apparently not. Her mother wants to go to heaven and has her heart set on a fancy suite in a 5 star hotel up there.

So...that wakes me up. My morning ritual is a cup of hot water and squeezed lemon in bed while I read the news. Then a 15 minute easy workout followed by a 2k bicycle sprint before it gets hot. Thats for my blood pressure. Then chill while my pulse goes back down followed by a full English breaky and a lot more chilling.