Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Australian Embassey Bangkok Relocation

Australian Embassey Bangkok Relocation

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Embassy.jpg

Designed by prominent architect Mr James Grose (is that pronounced Gross, Grouse, or the wanky foreign version Grow-say?) of BVN Architecture firm, the company were licking their lips when they won the tender to rip off the Australian taxpayer to the max with their over-designed pompous monstoristy

Mr Grose said, "Why design a comtemporary functional cost effective building when I can design something 5 times the price that shows up Thai architects as rank amateurs with their dated concepts and ideas?"

The building was inspired by features of the Australian landscape, 45 o/C red sand with empty Victoria Bitter cans littered along a desert road & drunk bogans in early model Holden V8's parked alongside yelling incoherent abuse at passer-bys

Designed by prominent architect Mr James Grose (is that pronounced Gross, Grouse, or the wanky foreign version Grow-say?) of BVN Architecture firm
    http://www.bvn.com.au/projects/austr...mplex-bangkok/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What ever they will still be the useless twats they always have been, I prefer to use the embassy in Laos, slightly
    less useless.

Quote Originally Posted by peterplonker View Post
    What ever they will still be the useless twats they always have been, I prefer to use the embassy in Laos, slightly
    less useless.
    You'll be remembering that a promoted image and a decent bureaucratic practice have little to do with one another...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tinkles View Post

drunk bogans in early model Holden V8's parked alongside yelling incoherent abuse at passer-bys

Passers-by

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tinkles View Post
    Embassy.jpg

Designed by prominent architect Mr James Grose...
    Man, that's a real ugly building y'all got there!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    Doesn't need to be purty, just functional.

Quote Originally Posted by Boon Mee View Post
    It aint gonna win no award that's for sure - but security is the thing - looks strong.

Nice to see my taxes are being wasted as consistently in Bangkok as they are in Australia. Although to be fair my semi retirement, soon to be fully retired will mean they will need to find someone else's tax to waste.