Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Recommended YouTube Videos

Recommended YouTube Videos

I am not a Corbynista and my views are more right than left but this is a funny and well made video. If one can put one's own political views to one side it is quite amusing.

Last edited by Can123; 07-28-2017 at 04:35 PM.

recommend you check this thread :

Posting Videos in your Posts Tutorial with Pics

http://thailandchatter.com/showthread.php?1972-Posting-Videos-in-your-Posts-Tutorial-with-Pics

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Can123 View Post
    I am not a Corbynista and my views are more right than left but this is a funny and well made video. If one can put one's own political views to one side it is quite amusing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAnWfgyQlms

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OK, thank you. I didn't realise that it was different over here.

You Tube Thread

Arctic Foxes Destroy Filmmaker's Camera
    A Deplorable Bitter Clinger

They should do this in Thailand with the scooters.

Love Reign O'er Me The Who

This is what happens when people come back from vacation in China and try to get into Beijing. And you thought your puny traffic jams were crazy.

why many voted for Brexit, in this case a gypo turning up from Romania with family and getting council housing in 4 days, rent all paid for of course. Many Brits wait for years