Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where would you like to visit in Spain?

Benedorm - never a dull moment.

Quote Originally Posted by marmite View Post
    Benedorm - never a dull moment.
    There's a hotel along Copacabana named Benedorm.
    A rather small - pocket sized place but comfortable.
    The Democrat’s phony impeachment coup is going to be the biggest political mistake in history.

The backfire and the karma is going to be glorious.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thailand Tourist
    If I am there will surely go Barcelona. One of my most favorite place.
    <<
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    >>

People who are suffering from mental depression Kratom is highly recommended to them. This also helps to recover Chronic Pain as well.

I've never been to Bangaledesh. What's it like?
    The Democrat’s phony impeachment coup is going to be the biggest political mistake in history.

The backfire and the karma is going to be glorious.

For those interested in some history, get on up north to El Ferrol where the Spaniards built the Armada.

Very interesting area quite different than southern Spain.

I wanna go to Sevill, then Barcelona! A family friend works there and he said that he’ll be my tour guide when i go there.

I'm planning to visit Thailand. I live in Bangladesh, and working a real estate venture. After working for them for 1 months, the owners becomes very happy of my work, he interested to sponsor Thailand trip to me . So excited, I will probably visit Thailand by February.

Is February a good time to visit Thailand?