Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

70's Chrysler Charger V8

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Yep, it's indeed a V8 360, top of the line dude!

    I don't mind paying top dollar for a classic

    Like you, I've grown rather fond of them

    Comment


    • #17

      Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post
      318
      Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post
      360

      I like how you just keep digging holes deeper...

      Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post
      I don't mind paying top dollar for a classic
      Neither does the owner who clearly sees you for the clueless idiot you are.

      Definitely buy it... bitch.

      Pay x4 more than another car you know nothing about.


      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post
        it's a VJ 1973-75
        Originally posted by Mr Tinkles View Post

        So you don't know your classic cars at all then. This colour is a lot more common on the VH, but yeah the factory likely made it a few in magenta too
        Oh and hey, it's still a VK, and Magneta wasn't an option on Valiants after 1972...



        ...you dumb bitch.



        Comment


        • #19
          the obsessive loon, with little else in his empty life, now decides to argue intensely about the factory colour options that were available 50 years ago on an unsophisticated chest wig chariot of dubious aesthetics and with all the engineering finesse of a neanderthals flint tool.

          no car is better suited to the narcissistic pumped up meathead, to whom the meanings of "finesse", "delicacy", "class" and "less is more" are beyond his limited understanding, than the so called "muscle car"












          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by TAXEXILE View Post
            the obsessive loon...
            ...another sad day in the sad life of the sad old man obsessing.

            What a sad loser.


            Comment


            • #21
              Real men and their muscle cars.

              Comment


              • #22
                "Magneta" was never an option anywhere, Underpants.

                “Don’t get sick of me just yet, for I will be here for quite a while”

                Comment


                • #23
                  Looks like the "holiday" didn't start that well

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Mrs. Tinkles seems to have gone quiet on the idea of buying a car she knows nothing about for 4x more than another car she knows nothing about...




                    ...great troll thread Mrs. Tinkles!

                    Comment


                    • #25


                      trapped in his dull beige stepford life, piss, our musclebound ginger hero, returns home again after yet another groundhog day at the factory overseeing the production of mosquito screens. dont know how he copes with the excitement.

                      Last edited by TAXEXILE; 08-04-2020, 03:14 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
                        Mrs. Tinkles seems to have gone quiet on the idea of buying a car she knows nothing about for 4x more than another car she knows nothing about...
                        It should stick to a vehicle it knows best. A short bus.

                        Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Speaking of old women who know nothing about cars and short buses...

                          Originally posted by TAXEXILE View Post

                          trapped in his dull beige stepford life, piss, our musclebound ginger hero, returns home again after yet another groundhog day at the factory overseeing the production of mosquito screens. dont know how he copes with the excitement.
                          ...hi TEFLer taxi!

                          Rented any classic cars recently?


                          Comment


                          • #28
                            You seem to be labouring under the illusion that your bogan buggy is some kind of a classic. I understand that coming from nz you will have had little exposure to true classics, those beautifully designed european machines powered by exquisitely engineered engines, and instead have had to settle for those ugly aussie smokers with a one size fits all lump of muscle under the bonnet. Im sure they rattle windows, burn rubber and belch smoke when in the hands of the unsophisticated hoonsters that worship them, and they may impress teenage girls in much the same way as a narcissists selfies might, but come on piss, up your game a bit, sell that ugly heap of shite and buy yourself a real classic, a jag or a benz or an italian thoroughbred. Show some class.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Speaking of old women who know nothing about cars and short buses...



                              ...hi TEFLer taxi!

                              Rented any classic cars recently?
                              ...
                              Originally posted by TAXEXILE View Post
                              You seem to be labouring under the illusion that your bogan buggy is some kind of a classic. I understand that coming from nz you will have had little exposure to true classics, those beautifully designed european machines powered by exquisitely engineered engines, and instead have had to settle for those ugly aussie smokers with a one size fits all lump of muscle under the bonnet. Im sure they rattle windows, burn rubber and belch smoke when in the hands of the unsophisticated hoonsters that worship them, and they may impress teenage girls in much the same way as a narcissists selfies might, but come on piss, up your game a bit, sell that ugly heap of shite and buy yourself a real classic, a jag or a benz or an italian thoroughbred. Show some class.




                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by TAXEXILE View Post
                                You seem to be labouring under the illusion that your bogan buggy is some kind of a classic. I understand that coming from nz you will have had little exposure to true classics, those beautifully designed european machines powered by exquisitely engineered engines, and instead have had to settle for those ugly aussie smokers with a one size fits all lump of muscle under the bonnet. Im sure they rattle windows, burn rubber and belch smoke when in the hands of the unsophisticated hoonsters that worship them, and they may impress teenage girls in much the same way as a narcissists selfies might, but come on piss, up your game a bit, sell that ugly heap of shite and buy yourself a real classic, a jag or a benz or an italian thoroughbred. Show some class.
                                It'd clearly love to own a classic Porsche, but unfortunately it opted to trap itself in a lowly land where your average Porsche costs your average factory office whitey overseer several years wages which are unfortunately already committed to part-funding the stays of some low quality international school teachers

                                Comment

                                antalya escort
                                Working...
                                X