Two Months in Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boon Mee View Post
    The mosquitoes are the size of Buzzards...
    They have an Air Force Base, after all...

Comment

Ya, don't think I'm going to Thailand now. I don't want to travel by air or go in any airports at the moment or even in the near future with this coronavirus around. I'm staying put for now. No big loss anyway.. I can make more money in Canada and eventually travel there if I wanted in the future.
      Have my eye on other places to travel in the future. Thailand has lost its luster for moi.

Comment

Originally posted by vendetta4real View Post
        Ya, don't think I'm going to Thailand now. I don't want to travel by air or go in any airports at the moment or even in the near future with this coronavirus around. I'm staying put for now. No big loss anyway.. I can make more money in Canada and eventually travel there if I wanted in the future.
        Have my eye on other places to travel in the future. Thailand has lost its luster for moi.

Think of all the fun you'd be missing - hooking up with all your good friends from TD.
        Oh well...

Comment

^Their loss, not mine...

Comment

I got an email that asked if I was still interested for Aug 2020. I hope so much I get the job in Thailand.

The school is a decent international school with good pay. If I get it i'd go early August.
            I'm staying put for now. No big loss anyway.. I can make more money in Canada
            You didn't get the decent international school job with good pay then?

Comment

^I just decided not to go. I stopped applying and interviewing altogether. I was thinking of my car payments and what I would do on that front, and then all this Coronavirus stuff came about. So, for now I'll stay put. Things change, people change, that's life.

Comment

Working...
              X