Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pose Down August 1, 2020

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post


    The pumped up bullfrog is in denial and deluding itself that it's impressing the other bullfrogs as it pumps itself up with synthetic powders and fantasist bullshit.
    Now I'm pumping myself up with synthetic powders.


    At your stated height and weight you are clinically obese.
    Nice try.

    You like to repeat the same rants over and over.

    As I've said, that's OK b/c I'm trying to keep TC going.
    LWO Community strong!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Boots View Post

      Nice try.
      It's not an attempt at anything: at your stated height and weight you are clinically obese, that's a fact.

      You are also a serial fantasist and liar.

      Shit attempt at obfuscation.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Boots View Post

        As I've said, that's OK b/c I'm trying to keep TC going.
        Practically every post I make attracts a minimum of one or two, sometimes more, angry little men stamping their widdle feet and screaming for attention.

        I'm doing more to keep this forum going than you without even trying.


        Comment



        • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

          Practically every dribbling obsessive post I make gets laughed at by a minimum of one or two, sometimes more, members that I'm pretending to ignore yet keep stamping my widdle feet about and screaming for their attention.

          I'm doing more to keep this forum entertained than you without even trying.

          Keep it up Tiny, the dribbling gift that keeps on giving

          Comment


          • Q.E.D.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
              Fake ignore Q.E.D.
              Better luck next time

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post

                Practically every post I make attracts a minimum of one or two, sometimes more, angry little men stamping their widdle feet and screaming for attention.
                You're referring to every post I make.

                And the two angry little men are you and Landreth that my posts are attracting.
                LWO Community strong!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Boots View Post

                  You're referring to every post I make.
                  I think I'll refer to you as a semi-literate moron.


                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
                    I think I'll refer to you as a semi-literate moron.
                    Within 5 minutes of his post

                    Hope it made you feel better about your use of "effecting" and mixing up "to" with "too"....

                    Comment


                    • We're 48 hours out.

                      Here is a list of the 8 mandatory poses.

                      These are the eight poses:
                      • Quarter Turns.
                      • Front Double Biceps.
                      • Rear Double Biceps.
                      • Front Lat Spread.
                      • Rear Lat Spread.
                      • Side Triceps.
                      • Side Chest.
                      • Front Abdominal & Thigh.
                      After these 8 both competitors will have a 2 minute session where they can introduce additional poses to highlight their definition and strong
                      points.

                      A soundtrack is optional.

                      For my soundtrack music during my 2 minutes I'll play:

                      First minute: "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor
                      Second minute: "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey

                      I won't disclose my additional poses. I'll keep my cards close. But one I will do is "The Mantis" pose

                      In the last phase both competitors will do a Pose Down.

                      Both will pose side by side for the final scoring.
                      LWO Community strong!

                      Comment


                      • Good gawd you are a moron.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
                          Good gawd, I've just arrived at Koh Chang but the first thing I'm doing is sneering online to tell a stranger that they're a moron.
                          Best you find some cheap wine there to drown that projected misery in

                          https://teakdoor.com/thailand-and-as...ml#post4140222

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Boots View Post
                            It's Boots vs. Ergen in a pose down: August 1, 2020

                            We're 6 weeks out.

                            Daily progress will be put here.



                            Originally posted by Boots View Post
                            We're 48 hours out.

                            Here is a list of the 8 mandatory poses.

                            These are the eight poses:
                            • Quarter Turns.
                            • Front Double Biceps.
                            • Rear Double Biceps.
                            • Front Lat Spread.
                            • Rear Lat Spread.
                            • Side Triceps.
                            • Side Chest.
                            • Front Abdominal & Thigh.
                            After these 8 both competitors will have a 2 minute session where they can introduce additional poses to highlight their definition and strong
                            points.

                            A soundtrack is optional.

                            For my soundtrack music during my 2 minutes I'll play:

                            First minute: "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor
                            Second minute: "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey

                            I won't disclose my additional poses. I'll keep my cards close. But one I will do is "The Mantis" pose

                            In the last phase both competitors will do a Pose Down.

                            Both will pose side by side for the final scoring.
                            Is the other poster actually part of this?

                            If not, it's super creepy.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sparky View Post

                              Is the other poster actually part of this?

                              If not, it's super creepy.
                              Nope and yes.

                              He's legit fcuked in the head.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ergenburgensmurgen View Post
                                Hello random flying monkey.

                                Nope and yes.

                                Reminds me of that legit fcuked in the head time I made an unsolicited remark to Smeg that I could wipe the floor with him.
                                Yeah thinking about fighting with a stranger on the internet. Them Voices need more meds!

                                Comment

                                antalya escort
                                antalya escort
                                hdredtube sxe video rettube video sex abg xxxs
                                antalya escort bayan
                                Working...
                                X